Maximise Your Book Sales
Marketing your book in the right way to maximise your book sales and awareness is paramount to the success of your book.
Here are some things to consider to get you started!
- Create a buzz around your book a few weeks before it’s published. Give teasers on social media and dangle the carrot for some curious readers.
- Create a one-page website. You can do this on any free site i.e. Wix, Squarespace etc OR if you’re publishing through us, tag on this option through your sign up form. This could be for this one-off book or if you’re planning on writing more books, make it an Author’s website.
- Create social media accounts for your book under The Title of your book. Look at which sites are worthwhile to do this, i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Start blogging through your new website and sharing it on social to create awareness.
- Offer some free downloads around the subject to build up your mailing list and to entice those who may be interested in your topic.
- Send copies to family and friends and ask them to review your book on Amazon and anywhere else you may want it.
- Think about press releases and working with a PR Agency to gain you some publicity.
- Plan a special offer for your book once it’s published – a time limited offer.
Last but not least, we have another way of getting your book read, bought and reviewed through our Book Chief Membership Club where you can have a permanent place on our Membership Library where members can read your book straight from our website!